1 Watt Audio Amplifier
This kit amplifies a line level audio signal for use with an 8 Ohm speaker. It is designed to be used on battery power and runs on 3 to 18 V DC. Peak output power is 1.2 watts. A great application for this speaker is a portable pocket sized guitar amp.
Datasheet General Information:
The TDA7502 is a mono output amplifier designed for battery operated portable audio applications, such as tape recorders, radios, and amplifiers for portable audio devices. The TDA7052 uses the Bridge-Tied-Load principle (BTL) which can deliver an output power of 1.2 W @ THD = 10% (THD is the total amount of audio distortion) into an 8 ohm load with a power supply of 6 V.
- This device will operate from 3 to 18 Volts.
- The Gain is fixed internally at 40 dB.
- The input impedance of the TDA7052 is 100K ohms.
- The frequency response is 20 Hz to 20 KHz.
- The quiescent current is 4 ma at 6 V, and 8 ma at 18 V.
- The Quiescent current helps determine the amount of time a battery will last.